Thursday, May 25, 2006

Friday Family Funnies - Mustard Explosion!!!!!!!

I will end this week with a Friday Family Funny from Seattle.

If our day on the Washington State Ferry wasn't funny enough, after the training session Friday evening, we all went to eat at Ruby's Diner. Travis was finally feeling better and was very hungry. He had ordered a classic burger and was getting ready to put mustard on his burger and...EXPLOSION of mustard!!! Mustard went everywhere - his shirt, Ryan's water, the wall - everywhere but his burger.

Telling the story over cyberspace doesn't sound very funny, but it was hilarious! David had a front row seat - he said the the look on Travis' face was priceless.

3 comments:

Sherry and Ryan said...

Hahahaha... I am laughing out loud! That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I thought I was going to fall out of my seat laughing, good thing Sherry was sitting on the outside to hold me in! HHHHHAAAAAA, so funny!

R

The Sparks said...

I'm glad Sherry was sitting there too - I don't which would have been funnier, the mustard explosion or you falling out of the seat!

The Addison Onion said...

That is really funny! I really wish I could have been there to see that!

lindsay