Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Family Funnies - Where's Supper

To understand this funny, remember that Hannah Grace first got sick while we were on the way to take supper to a church member. I am working hard to teach my girls to enjoy serving others in this way; Faith seems to get it a little more than Hannah Grace. She seems to have gifts more like her Daddy.

Now, to the Friday Family Funny...

On Tuesday evening, we had taken a break from throwing up and the kids felt like eating something (Travis and I did not). I was talking to them asking what they thought they might like to eat. Hannah Grace answered quickly - "We're all sick, why isn't somebody bringing us mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans?"

I just laughed, I was too tired to try teach her any different.

We are feeling better, Hannah Grace had another round of sickness during the night Wednesday night (really Thursday morning). But as of day, we are all better. Praise the Lord!!!!!

Have a great week-end.

No comments: