Thursday, May 31, 2007

Coming Home!


Samuel and the Jamaican team are headed home today. We did not talk with them yesterday, but Cathy called Amanda and told her that Samuel was ready to come home. We haven't gathered that from talking with him, but I know that his sister's are ready for him to come home; they have missed him. I can't wait for him to get home and hear him tell his side of the trip and I can't wait to see Jamaica through his eyes with his pictures.
I haven't share much about our past week, I wanted to focus on praying for Samuel and the team, but I wanted to share these few pictures with you. This past Saturday morning, I went to some yard sales with Aunt Cindy and Aunt Lois. We found some cute dresses for the girls and they couldn't wait to wear them Sunday morning.

No comments: