Friday, May 04, 2007

Post Update

In a earlier post I told you about the fun week-end Travis and I had. There were a couple of comments I want to comment on.

First, Kristi asked we if found anything at Goodwill. We went to the Goodwill Clearance Center. When I told Travis that's were I wanted to go, he was a little scared. Not only was it Goodwill, it was a clearance center. We had so much fun. When you walk in you get a rolling bin (really, it's just a big rolling trash can) and you search these LARGE bins and when you are ready to pay, you roll your bin onto a scale and you pay by the pound!!! Can you believe that? It is 99 cents a pound! It was great. We didn't venture into the cloths, we just searched through the toys and books (which are 10 cents a pound). We found some Little People Toys and a Leap Pad, so that we could replace a broken pen on the one we have. It was so much fun.

Second, I forgot to mention that at supper at Red Robin we were graced by the presence of the Mark and Jenni. They stole a night away from their kids too. It was fun to see them. I'll take them moment to say how much I love Jenni. She is one of the most Godly women I know. I told Ashley when they left that I admire Jenni so much, she just oozes words of wisdom about God and Godly things; Mark is not too bad either. Ha! Ha!

No comments: