Friday, May 25, 2007

And There're Off!


Thank you for praying for Samuel and the Jamaica team so far this morning. We had a safe trip to the airport and there were no problems with check-in, Praise the Lord! We talked to Samuel around 11am and they were on the plane getting ready to take off. William had made his flight to Atlanta and was in Memphis, last we heard. As of right now, he should be in Montego Bay and the rest of the team should be arriving very soon.
Thanks for praying for Travis and me, me especially, as Samuel left this morning. I did pretty good. A lot of times dreading something is much worse for me than the actual event. And today, that was the case. I dreaded today, all day yesterday. Samuel was just excited to get on the plane, so he did well. His sisters kept hugging and kissing him. Anyway, we hated to see him go, but we know that he is in God's hands and God will protect him and take care of him.
I'll update as soon as I can. Thanks again for praying!

1 comment:

Sherry and Ryan said...

Holy cow - One, I cant believe that he is old enough to go on a mission trip and two, are yall freaking out that he is in Jamaica without you? He's growing up quick!

Talk to yall soon

Ryan