Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Mother's Day Bruch with Mommy

Hey, everybody, this is Hannah Grace; I wanted to share with you my fun day with Mommy today. At my school every year we plan a special day for our Mommy's to come have brunch with us. You may have read about mine last year.


I have been so excited about our special day for weeks. I have told Mommy every day for the last week that she had to look pretty. Last night I helped her pick out her cloths and made sure she was going to curl her hair think she did when she went on a "date" with Daddy. I think Mommy was starting to get a little worried about how she looks every day since I was telling her EVERYDAY that she need to wear something pretty to my school. All my friends wanted their Mommy's to look pretty too, one of my friends even told her mom this morning that she had to make sure she shaved her legs, so she would look pretty.


When Mommy got to my school this morning, I met her at the door and took her to her seat and gave her pin that had made and painted. She said that she is going to wear it to church on Sunday. Here is a picture of Mommy and me in my classroom. I also made her a book; I told things about her. I'm not sure why, but when she read that I thought she was 200 years old she laughed.

My teacher read to book to all the Mommy's and my classmates and the we went to have our brunch in the Fellowship Hall.

Once in the Fellowship Hall we sang three songs. When I sing I am very serious and usually don't look away from who ever is directing me, but I was having so much fun!

Here am I waiting to have our special snack. Mommy couldn't believe how much older I looked from last year.

Here I am with the flower pot that I painted all by myself for Mommy.


Mommy and I had a great time together together - it was so much fun for it to be just me and her.

Mommy told me that she loves being my Mommy and that is proud of the young lady that I am turning out to be. She said she tries to be a good Mommy just like the Mommy's that God has given her.

No comments: