Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Brunch With Mommy

Hey! It's me Faith. Most of the time you are reading about the funny things that I say. But, today I want to tell you about the fun day I with Mommy. Today, Mommy came to my school to have a Mother's Day Brunch with me. Every morning this week when I woke up I would run into her room and ask her, "Is today the day you come to my school?". This morning Mommy tired to trick me and tell me I wasn't going to school, but I told her - TODAY IS THE DAY...TODAY IS THE DAY YOU COME TO MY SCHOOL - I HAVE TO GO!!!!!!



Just like Hannah Grace's class I met Mommy at the door and showed her to her seat and and gave her the "corsage" I had made her. I had made her a Mother's Day card and a book about her. In my book about my Mommy I said she was 2 years old - I think that is better than what Hannah Grace said and I said she looks pretty when Daddy takes her out on a date. She laughed when she read that and said she hoped Daddy takes her on a date soon.




After my teacher read us a book we went to the Fellowship Hall. I had made Mommy a place mat and painted a flower pot for her.



We sat with my "Best Friend" and her Mommy. That was so fun!




Here is me and my friend saying the blessing.


My teacher read "Love You Forever". Mommy started crying even before my teacher started reading it.

Mommy and I had such a fun time today. She said she loves having time with just me and her. She also said that she loves me and told me thanks for making her laugh all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture!