Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two Down...One To Go

Hannah Grace's last day of school was yesterday. Remember the first day of school.

I really can't believe that it is over for her. She is finished with preschool and will be going to Kindergarten. Oh my, I can feel the tears coming now.

She has had a great year and I predict she will be reading before too long. She loves to go to Grammy's and "Add and Subtract" and read "Dick and Jane".

She was blessed with two great teachers, who saw a quite little girl who follows the rules and does what she is asked, and still made her feel special in a classroom full of kids.

So that two kids out of school and one to go...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Amanda and I were talking last night and I can't believe that she will be going into 5k. Maybe she will get my sister as her teacher. That would be great. I hope that she enjoys her summer.