Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Family Funnies - "Oh, my nose!"


Have you ever seen the Brady Bunch episode where Marcia Brady gets hit in the nose with a football? We had a Marcia Brady moment in our house before school started.

Samuel and Hannah Grace were playing the living room and as with most of the time someone ends up crying. This time it was Hannah Grace. She came running to me crying that Bubba had scratched her nose. I hugged and kissed her and told her it was going to be fine. She stopped crying for a moment and ran away. In just a few minutes she came running back to me crying again. I asked her, "Hannah Grace what is wrong now?" She said, "Is my nose going to be better before I go to school on Monday (sobbing)? I tried to console her and tell her it was going to be fine and not to worry that no one would notice.

Hannah Grace looking at her nose before we went to church on Sunday.



If that is not funny enough from a four-year-old; she went to school the first day and when she came home and I was asking about her day she said, sobbing again, "Nicholas asked what happened to my nose!"



Have a great week-end!

No comments: