Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Did you ever wonder?

Did you ever wonder what was inside one of these pink squishy neck pillows?


After yesterday afternoon, I can tell you from experience.




The girls, Seth and I wait in line for about an hour to pick Samuel up from school each day. I took this picture yesterday of the view from my side mirror of the cars backed up for what seems forever....





We got these squishy pink neck pillows for the girls at Target (for a big $2.50 each) for them to use if they went to sleep while waiting for Bubba. Well, yesterday afternoon the girls were fighting over who was going to hold the one squishy thing, since the other one was at home. Hannah Grace was pulling on the tags and Faith had hold of the pillow, and yep - Hannah Grace pulled the tag off and little bitty tiny white "beads" when flying all over the back seat. After I caught by breath I got out of the van and went around to survey the damage, you see I had just vacuumed the car out before I picked the girls up from school. Here is what I found:

Apparently, these little bitty white beads stick to your hands like sand. We still had about 20 minutes to wait on Samuel and the girls (mostly Faith) passed the little bitty white beads back and forth drew "smiley faces" in the beads.

After Samuel got out of school we headed back to the car wash to vacuum the car out again. That was funny in itself, the wind was blowing so every time I vacuumed one spot the wind would blow and little bitty tiny beads would fly everywhere again. Once that was over I decided to go through the car wash. Well, Seth didn't like that, as you can see...


















The car wash was over and we were finally on our way home - everyone was happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember Standing there waiting for my mom to get through those lines. I hated it cause I could see her but could not get to the car to go home!!!!!!