Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Family Funnies - Just a few questions

I want to start is Friday Family Funny by saying I LOVE MY HUSBAND! He is the greatest - he is great Daddy. He is an involved Daddy, he helps in every aspect with the kids and always had.
That being said:

Our day Tuesday was spent signing the kids up for school. We took Samuel to visit his new, big, school on Tuesday morning and then on Tuesday evening we took the girls to their school to visit and meet their teachers. Because both girls are going to school this year I took Hannah Grace to her classroom and Travis took Faith to her classroom.

As most of you know you have to fill out many forms. I was in Hannah's classroom filling out her paper work. As I was filling out the many papers, I thought - poor Travis I know he is hating this. About that time, in walks Travis, he sits down beside me ( in the kid-sized chair) and says, "Honey, I have a few questions." I smiled and said "OK". Then he said, "How do you spell Danielle?"

He did have some other questions, but he didn't know how to spell his daughter's middle name - who is named after HIM!

Here's an extra funny picture.

On Wednesday, we were riding down the rode and Faith just started screaming. We look back and she had clipped a small hairclip to the corner of her mouth. Travis got out and barely had to touch it and it came off. I know, I guess I'm a terrible mother for taking a picture of the child as they were scared, but hey...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds just like somthing I would do. I am not good at spelling. It took me 4-ever to learn how to spell my own middle name. love ya Kerrie MICHELLE.
HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I've done it, too. One time when Lydia picked up her corn on the cob to bite it and started screaming, I took the picture anyway! She was fine :) but Eric and I felt so horrible when we looked at the picture later!

Sherry and Ryan said...

I am laughing out loud! That is hilarious. The latest post was funny too, I can see Travis walking in to the classroom and sitting in a kids chair - HAAAAA!

See yall soon!