Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Last of our Disney Vacation


I'm going to try not to bore you with any more post about our Disney Vacation, but I will finish up by sharing with you some of my most favorite photos from the last two days of our vacation.

Hannah Grace at Animal Kingdom

Faith at Animal Kingdom

Two sweet sisters
Samuel at Animal Kingdom

We took a Safari on Thursday night and this is Seth "looking" for the animals.

Here we are with Chip and Dale at the Safari Dinner

After we left the Animal Kingdom we headed over to Epcot. We hadn't seen Minnie Mouse yet, so we waited in line and these two pictures were taken at 12:00am!


Here's Samuel, Tanner, Marc-Andre, Uncle Dick, and Big Daddy on Test Track. Hannah Grace rode Test Track, too, she's sitting in the middle to Travis and I (below).


On Friday morning, we had a Princess Lunch, just us girls (except for one Daddy)







On Friday night, the kids stayed with Memama and Granddaddy and Travis and I were able to go out alone. Saturday was my birthday and The Magic Kingdom was open till 2am, so I was able to celebrate my birthday with the love of my life at The Magic Kingdom.

Our first stop of the evening was MGM-Studios. This picture was taken in front of Tower of Terror, before I rode it. I had said I didn't want to ride it, but I guess I was blinded by the excitment of being out on a date and by love, and Travis convinced me to ride it. BIG mistake! I have never been so scared in my life...



Here are pictures of us in front of all four parks

No comments: