Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Family Funnies - "The Lord's Supper"

We are having The Lord's Supper at church on Sunday and it reminded me of this week's Friday Family Funny:

The first time that Samuel was to participate in The Lord's Supper at church after he had become and Christian and been baptized, he was so excited. We had talked about the meaning of The Lord's Supper and how to prepare for it and and he had been looking forward to it all week long. He took The Lord's Supper and said nothing. On the way home, he ask "Mommy what are we having for lunch because I'm still hungry?" I told him, but ask "What do you mean, you are still hungry - did you have a snack in Sunday School?" He replied "I'm still hungry from The Lord's Supper - all we had was that little piece of bread and juice"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samuel reminds me of his daddy when he was that age always had something funny to say not meaning to be funny, and always hungry.
Love,
Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, I just want to comment on Cindy's comment - that was really funny :)