Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Family Funnies - "The Vampire State Building"


Today's Friday Family Funny comes from Samuel again, it is one of Grammy's favorites.

Samuel was traveling with Grammy and Big Daddy through Atlanta. As they were heading towards downtown, Samuel was amazed with all the big tall buildings. He saw one very tall building and ask his Grammy: "Grammy is that the Vampire State Building"

Have a great week-end!


p.s. Thanks for the prayers for Travis and I last night during the VBS Clinic. Everything went great and I think that Spartanburg County is ready and excited to share Jesus through VBS this summer. I will try to post some pictures later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just see Grammy laughing so hard as she retells that story - that always makes us laugh! Reminds me of so many "Samuelisms;" I'll have to email you some of the ones we love :)

The Sparks said...

Please do!