Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Family Funnies - Synagogue Tree

We decorated our house for Christmas last week-end and on the Christmas Tree that is our bedroom has a collection of Hallmark Candlelight Services Church ornaments, Travis began this set for me the year we were married and has got me one ever year since. We finished decorating the tree after the kids went to bed on Saturday night. When Faith walked into our room Sunday morning she said, "What a beautiful synagogue tree". As we were laughing at her, we asked her why she called them "synagogues" and she told us Jesus went to the synagogue.

I thought I would use this post to show you each of Christmas trees in our house.
Here is the girl's tree in their room - all girl!










Here is our living room tree, it looks a little sad, but hopefully we can get a new one for next year.

And here is my favorite tree in the house. It is decorated with all the homemade ornaments that all three kids have made me.

Have a great week-end!

No comments: