Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Pacific Ocean

Before Travis' site visit, I couldn't wait to see the Pacfic ocean so we took a morning walk on the beach, just the two of us. It was so great!

These were taken by some guy on the beach with Travis' phone that we sent to the kids.
We took a walk on the pier and watched some men fishing. It was amazing, he had six hooks on one line and was not using any bait.Us on the pier.

After our walk on the beach it was time for us to head to Ventura Beach for the site visit. I loved seeing Travis do his "job"; he is so good at it. The times he is gone gets hard some many times, but it helps to see what he does and see that he is doing what he is suppose to do and called to do. I thank the Lord for moments like that and me being able to travel with Travis.

We had lunch at IN-N-OUT Burger, which I loved! Then we went for another walk on the beach. Did I tell you how much fun I had?!?!?!?!?!


I am making that goofy face because the water was cold.

I would love to visit Ventura Beach again, hint...hint...

1 comment:

Andrew and Leigh said...

Now you know why we LOVE Califoria!?! In-n-Out is our favorite burgers and fries, hands down! It is truly a beautiful place. Glad you had such fun!
Blessings,
Leigh