Monday, October 01, 2007

Week-end Get-Away

Travis and I returned yesterday from a wonderful week-end get-away in Orlando. Thanks to Grammy and Big Daddy, Memama and Granddaddy, and Aunt Cindy (and Upward) who made it possible for us to leave the kids and spend some much-needed time together!

We had a great time. If you are thinking about going to Orlando - September/October is a great time of the year. It was not crowded at all, even compared to this summer. At Universal, I think the longest we waited was 20 minutes; most everything else we just walked right no with no wait.

I will share more pictures later in the week, but here is a picture of us at Universal Island's of Adventure in Seuss Landing.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think that it is wonderful that you both got to spend some much needed adult time together. I am glad you had a good time and also a safe time. Welcome home.

Jerry & Kerrie said...

Glad you had a great time. I will call you and get the apple cobbler. Thanks so much Kerrie

Sherry and Ryan said...

Next get away - Denver, CO to visit us!!! Hope yall are doing well.