Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Visit to the Pumpkin Patch with my Girls





Last week I went to the "pumpkin farm" - it was really Ms. B.J.'s house - with each of the girls. On Wednesday I went with Hannah Grace's class and on Thursday I went with Faith's class. Each day I had a great time. Since we had gone to the pumpkin patch as a family, we were not going to go with the girls classes, but they got very upset when we talked about not going, so we went; and I am glad that I did - they are growing up so fast and, as I am seeing with a 10-year-old, they might not always want their Mommy around. It was special days and they may forget but I will always have the memories of a day with each of my girls. So, now that I think about it and honest, maybe I was the one who was more upset that I wasn't going to go...


Samuel after his football game last week.

No comments: