Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy 32nd Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful, sweet, and loving (I could go on and on, but I won't) husband!

I am writing this late, but I believe Travis had a good Birthday. Because it fell on a Sunday things were a little busy, but we did have a good time at lunch with everyone.


Tommy had been praying about a message to preach this past Sunday and had talked with Travis about it this past Thursday night at Samuel's football practice, but still was just struggling on what God wanted him to preach. The message that he felt God was leading him to preach was a very difficult, confrontational - but from God and God's word - message. As Tommy got up to preach he began to tell the congregation that God was leading him in a different way that was in our bulletin. At that moment, I looked over at Travis and he was already praying for his Dad - his Pastor. I tell you that because I am so blessed to have a husband whose first response in any situation is to go to our Father. I am so thankful for my husband and the man of God that he is for our family. And by the way - I believe he is this man of God because of the man of God his Dad is...
Happy Late Birthday Baby - I Love You!


For Travis' birthday he and Samuel went to "Rally in the Valley" at Clemson with the church I work for. Samuel has been excited for weeks. They had a great time!

No comments: