Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Family Funnies - Sing Me That Song

Last night we were getting ready for bed and Faith comes running up to me and says: Mommy would you sing me that song?
I asked here what song she was talking about and I finally figured out it was "Bye Baby Bunting". She kept saying, you know, that song, that song that you sing me sometimes, you know.

I have sang this lullaby to all my kids and just the other night Faith had had a nightmare and I climbed in bed with her and sang it to her (remember, she will always be my baby). When I was rocking two babies, I changed the words and they have stuck to "to wrap all my babies in".

Anyway, onto the Funny - after I sang the song to her she looked up at me with the strangest look and said: How does the Daddy get the rabbit skin?

No comments: