Friday, February 22, 2008

Not Really A Funny Week

Our house has not really been a funny house this past week, it pretty much has been a sick house. Last Saturday, I came down with flu and Hannah Grace was sick on Sunday and Monday. I returned to the land of the living long enough to get a call from Hannah Grace's school that she was not feeling well and I needed to come get her. The sickness continued when Travis came home from work early coughing, snezzing and a sore throat. He is back at work this morning, but I have the girl's with me because Aunt Amanda was in the doctor's office yesterday. So I don't have anything funny to share - although if I step back, my life is pretty funny right now. I pray next week is better.
We hope you are your families are well and that you have a great week-end!
**By the way, Samuel and Faith have been spared the sickness for now - Praise the Lord!

No comments: