Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Family Funnies - Cute Upward Kids

Not much funny going on in our house this week. Hannah Grace has not felt well again this week. She goes for a "well" check-up on Tuesday, so please pray that we can figure out what is going on with her. Travis is preparing to start traveling in about month with work. Samuel is busy with school work, he had two projects due this week. Faith is as spunky as ever. I have been fighting a cold for about two weeks and my work load at the church has doubled. So as you can tell, we are a busy family.

We have been having fun at Upward on Saturday's and I just wanted to share with you a couple of pictures of my cute kids for today's "funny".

I know the quality of this picture is not good, but I love it!

I can not promise that I will get more pictures posted next week, but I will try my best. Have a great week-end!

No comments: