Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Greatest Show On Earth

I know, three post in one day...I'm at home today and just sitting here listening and watching the girls sing and dance in their princess outfits. I had to take Faith to the doctor yesterday and she has strep throat and I had to take Hannah Grace for her five-year-old well check-up this morning. Faith is feeling much better and Hannah Grace's check-up was fine. I'm just using this time to play catch-up; I don't know when I will have the time to post again.

This past Saturday night we went to "The Greatest Show On Earth" - the circus. I'm not sure it is the Greatest Show On Earth, but it was fun! It is a pretty well known fact that my tall, handsome, manly-man is not too fond of clowns - so that made it a pretty good "show"! At one point when a group of clowns came out on the floor he leaned over to me and said, "I think that might be the scariest thing I've ever seen!"



We had a great time. It was nice to do something that all three kids enjoyed. So much of the time now days, it is either something the girls want to do or something that Samuel wants to do; so it was nice that all three of them enjoyed it, not to mention, Mom and Dad too!

1 comment:

The Rackroom Crew said...

I didn't know that Travis didn't like clowns, that makes me laugh.
Love Aunt Cindy