Monday, January 22, 2007

Friday Family Funnies-Late

I'm sorry that this Friday Family Funny is late. Faith had her 3-Year-Old check-up on Friday and she came to work with me and I didn't have time to log on. Anyway, for my faithful readers, all two of you - I am sorry.

Faith's check-up went great on Friday, she weighed 31lbs and the doctor said she was perfectly perfect. She was amazed at how long she had been potty trained given that my other two were over three before they were. Faith did great, so I told her that we would go have a lunch date with Daddy and she could choose where we would go. She said, "I want to go to Mexico". In Faith language we gathered that meant she wanted to go eat Mexican.

Samuel had his first Upward Basketball game on Saturday and hopefully I can share those pictures with you tomorrow.

Have a great week!

No comments: