Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007!

Happy 2007 to everyone! In this new year, I too, have my list of things that I would like to do and change in 2007. I was going to post it, but after I have thought about it, I think I am going to keep it between me, my husband, and my Jesus. When the Lord allows me to fulfill one of my goals - then I can share with you how He helped me. I pray that He will help you fulfill all your goals, also!

Now, I said that I would try to catch you up on what has been going to in our lives since Thanksgiving. We have been very busy with work, school programs, birthday's, anniversaries, parties... I told someone at church on Sunday, the best thing that my family needs is our routine back. We have enjoyed the time off from school and work, but we are a routine family and we need that routine back.
I think I will start with the girls birthdays. Faith turned three years old on December 15th and Hannah Grace turned four years old on the 19th of December. We had their birthday party early so that everyone could come - that was great, but I seemed like we celebrated birthday's for weeks. Bubba was such a good Big Brother with Princess stuff EVERYWHERE! That week-end, the kids went and spent two nights with Memama and Granddaddy. They had a great time and it was nice to have time for Travis and I during the busy times.











For their birthday's Grammy and Big Daddy gave them tickets to see Disney Princess on Ice on the 15th. Mommy and Daddy took them and we had a great time. Mammy and Popeye had given them Wal-mart gift cards, so they each bought a new Princess costume; Faith went as The Little Mermaid and Hannah Grace was Cinderella.


On Hannah Grace's birthday we got together with our great friends the Adkins and the O'Shield's at Chuck-E-Cheese. What fun we had!
So that's the girls birthday's - more of our busy month tomorrow.

Again, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

The Rackroom Crew said...

We had a great time at the party, glad you and Travis had some down time. Love the pictures
Aunt Cindy