Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Family Funnies - That's Me

Sorry I haven't posted any this week. Not much blog-worthy news going on this week until yesterday and today. I will get to that in a minute, first of, our Friday Family Funny.

Travis' cousin Cindy and her husband Jeff have three boys and they have an adopted three-year-old daughter from China, Emma. The first day of school, their youngest son, Luke, was playing a game with his class to get to know his classmates. The game was called That's Me. The teacher would call out something, ...I have a brother etc and the student was to stand up and say, "...that's me ________". She first called out, "I have a brother..." and Luke stood up and said, "...that's me, I have two brothers". Then she called out, "I have a sister..." and Luke again stood up and said, "...that's me, I have a sister and and we went to China and bought her!"

Emma goes to the same preschool Hannah Grace goes to and yesterday was Pumpkin Patch day, here is a picture of Cindy, Emma, Hannah Grace and I.


No comments: