Thursday, October 19, 2006

Busy Week!

Sorry, I haven't posted much this week. We have had a very busy week. School. Sickness. Revival. Everyday life. Four of the five of us have been sick this week. Hannah Grace had a sinus infection. I'm not sure what Samuel has, but he is coughing terrible. Faith had an severe case of croup during the night Monday night. We almost had to take her the ER. She is doing much better, just not sleeping well. I am not feeling too well myself. I ran a fever on Monday night - but thankfully God took that away so I could take care of my very sick Faith. Thankfully, Travis is feeling fine (so far).

I don't know what I would have done this week without Travis. He has helped me so much. He stayed home with the girls yesterday morning and when I got home he had changed all the sheets on the beds, vacuumed, and folded all the cloths (including matching the socks - which I HATE to do!) What a husband I have been blessed with!

We have had a great week at church, we have had revival. Rev. Johnny McDaniel has been preaching. Travis and I love him and his sweet wife (who also had a week with sick children, plus a flat tire) and his sweet girls. We were introduced to Johnny by Eric and then he went to Jamaica with us one year. He has a such a heart for the people of the church and for the lost. We were very blessed to have him and his family here this week. Eric came up on Sunday night with Steven to sing.

Steven joined us for Funnel Cakes.

So, things have settled down a little bit, for how.

Today was "Western Day" for Hannah Grace. She was so excited to were to red boots to school today.

Here is my sweet Faith, before she was so sick.


OK, Blogger is done uploading pictures. So I can't post one of Samuel. I'll again tomorrow. Have a great day!

2 comments:

L's Lair said...

Sorry you've had such a TRYING week! :-(

Cool...I knew "Johnny Mac" back in our college days. GREAT guy! Tell him hey for me please.

emily said...

you probably already know this as a mother of 3, but what really helped last winter when ethan got that croupy sounding cough was a good 10-15 min. in a very steamy bathroom. they say you're supposed to go out in the cold air after that, but i never did that with him. sometimes he'd have that cough in the middle of the night, and after the steamy bathroom, we wouldn't hear a thing for the rest of the night... anyway, just thought i'd pass that along. i hope next week is sick-free for you.