Friday, October 13, 2006

Wonderful Times with My Wonderful Kids


Yesterday, I was able to take the day off from work and go to the Pumpkin Patch with Hannah Grace's class. Yesterday was a big day for Hannah Grace, not only was she going to the Pumpkin Patch, she was the line leader and on line leader day you get to bring snack. We had a great time.




Today was "Muffins With Mom" at Samuel's school. We had a great breakfast together and we were joined by a sweet little girl in K-5 who sat down with us in tears because her Mommy was not able to eat with her. Travis and his Dad went to the race track last night and got in late, so I let him and the girls sleep this morning. That meant that there was no one to take Samuel and I's picture. We sat the camera on the TV and posed...

...and was too slow the first time.

Second try...

...was a keeper!

My sweet boy even let his Mom hug and kiss him good-bye and made sure he told me he loved me before I left.

Now, Faith was not going to let herself be left out in all the Mommy-time.

And I have the sweetest picture of us and blogger won't upload it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun week! I know that all your kids really enjoyed spending that time with you! Keep on keeping on being the great Christian parents that you are. I love you all bunches,
Ashley