Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Family Funny - "...Her Whole Heart..."

Most of you know our dear friends, Scott and Sharon Adkins (or as my girl's call them: Jaba and Sha-sha) well today's funny includes asking you to pray for Sharon. She has been having on-going chest pains for about a week now. Here is an e-mail that I received from Scott today:

SHARON IS HAVING A HEART CATH. TODAY ,FRIDAY. DR.MCDONALD WAS GOING TO DO IT MONDAY, BUT AFTER MEETING YESTERDAY AND GOING OVER THE STRESS TEST, HE WANTED TO GO AHEAD AND DO IT TODAY, ALL TEST POINT TO 2 BLOCKAGES, IF THAT IS WHAT THEY FIND, THEY WILL DO THE BALLON OR A STINT TO CLEAN IT UP. I KNOW THE GOD WE SERVE AND BELIEVE IN IS IN CONTROL, AND I ASK YOU TO PRAY FOR US AS A FAMILY, THE BOYSHAVE BEEN UPSET AND ASKING LOTS OF TOUGH QUESTIONS,TAKE CARE,COACH ADKINS

Well, I was talking yesterday with Amanda and telling her that Sharon was having a "heart cath" and Samuel overheard me and ask, "Are they going to have to take her whole heart out?"

I did explain to him what they would be doing and reminded him he needed to pray for her.

So, I ask you to pray for her and Scott and the boys, too!

Have a great week-end!

* I will try to update sometime over the week-end, if not I will let you know how everything goes on Monday.

No comments: