Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Day of Preschool



"O Lord of hosts, if You will indeed look on the affliction of Your maidservant and remember me, and not forget Your maidservant, but will give Your maidservant a male (female) child, then I will give him to the Lord all the days of his (her) life..." I Samuel 1:11

This is the prayer that I prayed the first day Samuel went to 4-K and I can't believe it, but today I sent the answer to that prayer off to preschool.

She had a great day and when she got home she said, "I'm ready to go back!" Faith had a great day with her "teacher" Aunt Amanda and Baby Seth and I am enjoying my job, Samuel is still enjoying fourth grade and Travis is excited that Training Season is almost over! So, as you can see, we are all doing well, just getting adjusted to our new routines.

Thanks for all your prayers!

What Hannah Grace did at school today.

Hannah Grace - First Day of Preschool

1 comment:

The Addison Onion said...

she looks SO grown up in that picture! how fun!