Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Family Funnies - "I'm Going to Tell Jesus"

We have been talking a lot about rules in our house for the past couple of weeks. Samuel has new rules at school. Hannah Grace has new rules at preschool. We have even been talking about God's rules - The Ten Commandments in church on Wednesday nights.

Well, on the way to Aunt Amanda's this morning, Hannah Grace would not keep her hands off of Faith and Faith was screaming. So I told Hannah Grace, remember your rules at school 'Keep your hands to yourself'. She proceeded to tell me that was a rule at school - not at home. So I then, told her remember God's rules, they say to 'Obey your Mommy and Daddy'. I told her that we have to obey God's rules. The touching stopped for a moment and Hannah Grace started again - Faith looked at her and said, "Stop, I'm going to tell Jesus!"

Have a great week-end!

No comments: