Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Family Funny

There will not be a Friday Family Funny today.

We receieved a called at 6:00 this morning from Travis' Aunt Cindy (his mom's brother's wife) and their house caught fire in the early morning. Uncle Rick, Aunt Cindy, Ashley, and Kerrie are all alright, but when I talked to her, she said the house was almost all gone. I do not have many more details at this point, Travis is there with them now. Please just pray for them. They (we) have lost so much in the past six months, they need our prayers.

I will let you know when I know more information.

In His Love, Alyssa

2 comments:

The Caulder Family said...

We are so sorry that this happened. We will be praying for them, and if there is anything else we can do please let us know.

Sabrina said...

I could not believe it when I heard about the fire this morning after getting to work. You and your family are in my prayers through all of this. If there's anything I can do, please let me know!!