Saturday, June 24, 2006

Note from Ford's

Here is note that Aunt Cindy left for me to pass along:

Alyssa, Please let everyone know that we are ok and that we have a place to stay, we still need a few material things but we have what is important to us--- each other and God's Grace, I know that my Lord and Savior is the one that has taken care of us and will contuine. Please keep us in your prayers today has we go back to our home to see what can be saved, I know that when I see some of the things that were damaged that we will be upset, pray that we remember that they are just Things and keep us focused on doing what the Lord has in store for us. Love to all Aunt Cindy

PS I have had the email cut off at home if need us or want to email us please send to cford@larrystrophies.com or to ashley's school email, FordAN@spart5.k12.sc.us .

Thanks again for your prayers Cindy

Aunt Cindy with my girls, they love their "My Aunt Cindy"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
Let everyone know that we are fine we are meeting with an insurance person in the morning to see if they can determine the cause of the fire. We are begining to get things together and will be working at the rental house after the am meeting. Keep us in your prayers as we make this transition.
Love yall
Aunt Cindy