Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One Last Game

The girls had their last soccer game last night. It was a make-up game from a rainy day. I kept telling them we had a "make-up" game instead of practice and Faith finally asked as we were getting ready to leave, "When do I get to put my make-up on?
We have had a great season of Upward Soccer. I have to say, I enjoyed it more than I did Cheerleading, both were fun, but the girls enjoyed soccer more too.
Faith almost made a goal.One Last GOAL!!!

Sisters Team Up.
One Last Pep Talk.
Last night and all season long I continued to hear, "Go towards the goal" and "Keep your eyes on the goal" and how true that is!
So I end my last post about Upward Soccer Season 2008 with Philippians 3:14
I purse as my goal the prize promised by God's heavenly call in Christ Jesus.

No comments: