Wednesday, October 01, 2008

No Game Week 3

We didn't get to have our soccer game this past Saturday because of all of the rain on Friday. The girl's were a little disappointed, but I would not be telling the truth if I said that Travis and I didn't enjoy the morning at home.

On Saturday night we were able to go back to the first first church we served in, Southside Baptist in Gaffney. It was great to go back and see so many familiar faces and yet great to see new faces too (that means there has been growth!). Travis and I were able to sing with some dear friends again and both he and I were able to sing in a combined choir of new and old choir members. There are so many sweet memories from that time in our lives - we thank God for them!
So that's about it from The Sparks Family, but don't let that fool you - we are busy, busy, busy. I turned my calendar over this morning and was a little overwhelmed with the month ahead, but I know God will see us through. Happy October!

No comments: