Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Family Funnies - Keys in Heaven

Last week while Travis was gone, the kids and I drove by Nannie and Papa's house to see if the flowers were blooming. I was telling the kids that we were going to drive by and as always, Faith starting asking if we could go in. Here's how the conversation went...

Faith: Please, please, please can we go in?

Me: Remember Faith, Nannie and Papa are in Heaven with Jesus.

Faith: I know, but can we PLEASE go in?

Me: Faith honey, we can't go in, I don't have the keys.

Hannah Grace: Mommy, why did Nannie and Papa take their keys to Heaven?




Have a great week-end!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

that is really funny!! i love that kids say whatever comes to their minds. it's so great!

Anonymous said...

haha!

I can just see Nanny fumbling around in her purse up there...