Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Birthday's


I want to say a few Happy Birthday's that have been over the past couple of weeks...

Happy Birthday, Sha-Sha!

Happy Birthday, Grandmom Cool!

The kids and I had a great time visiting with Grandmom and Grandpop and Aunt Lisa, Casey and Andrea a couple of weeks ago. I hope after the Easter week-end, things will slow down for us and I can share more pictures from our visit.


Happy Birthday, Emma!

Last week-end we all had a great time at an Tinkerbell Adventure Easter Egg Hunt birthday party for Emma. History was made at this party, just wait and see.

Happy Birthday, MacKaylan!

Last Sunday, we celebrated MacKaylan's 2nd Birthday and enjoyed some great fellowship with dear friends. Yep, wait some more.

I'm caught up on my birthday wishes. I can not promise, but I will do my best to catch you up on all the pictures next week.

Have a great Easter week-end. I am taking the week-end off, so there will not be a Friday Family Funny again. See you on Monday!

Happy Resurrection Day!

No comments: