Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Family Funnies - "No My Funny"

Good morning!

When Hannah Grace is talking about herself, she refers to herself as "my". Like, "My going to play in my room". Well yesterday she got very confused while I was trying to teach her the correct way to refer to herself.

She was sitting the floor playing with Seth and he was laughing really hard at her. She looked up at me and said, "Seth thinks my funny." I told her, you say, "Seth thinks I'm funny." She looked at me as serious as she could and said, "Seth doesn't think your funny, he thinks my funny!"

Yes, Hannah Grace you are funny!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

The newest Sparks Baby was born yesterday. It is a little girl, Meredith Annette. She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and was 22 inches long. Eric, Kristi, Lydia, Steven, and Meredith are all at home doing well. I hope to have a picture to post later in the day. Grammy and Big Daddy headed down late last night and we hope to go down soon. Thanks to all who prayed.

No comments: