Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Grandparents, Football, and Birthday's


This post will include a few things that we have been doing over the past couple of weeks. Since I have started work, I don't have as much time on the computer.

This past Sunday was Grandparents Day, and my kids have great grandparents! So, do I!!! Granddaddy came up last Friday to attend "Goodies With Grandparents" with Samuel. Samuel was so proud to take him to school and have breakfast and show him his classroom.

On Saturday, Samuel had his first Upward Flag Football game. He did great! He played so well, he even scored a touchdown.


This is right before he caught the touch-down pass

---------------------------------------------

Saturday was Travis' 31st birthday. The kids and I made him a card with 31 Reason's We Love Him.

Here is what the kids said:

We Love Daddy...

...Because he's fun, Samuel

...'Cause Why, Faith

...I Love Daddy, because Daddy goes to work everyday, Hannah Grace

Here are just a few reasons I Love Travis:

I Love...

...the way he brushes Hannah Graces' hair and tries to put it up in a pony-tail

...the way he lets Faith climb up in bed beside him in the early morning

...the way he forgives me when I mess up

...the way he leans up to read the scores on ESPN

...when he talks with Samuel about sports

...the way he misses Nannie and Papa

...eating cookies and milk in bed with him after the kids are asleep

...how he is funny without trying to be funny

...the way he loves Christ

...his vast amount of useless knowledge

...to play the piano as he leads worship

...and many more!!!

--------------------------------------------------

I have more pictures to share, but Blogger won't work for me right now. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Charlie Wilborn (just an everyday guy) said...

Happy Birthday Late to Travis!! 31! Wow! Well past a quarter of a century old. Happy Birthday