Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life!



Today is Travis' 33rd Birthday.


I sit here trying to put into words how much I love the man that God has given me to be my husband and try to celebrate his life - just can't say enough.


I am blessed beyond measure by the gift of Travis as my husband and friend. He loves me in spite of many flaws. He helps me in so many ways...in leading me to Christ daily, around the house more than most husbands do, with the kids each and every day and night, and in ways that I do not take notice and thank him for. Even today, on a day that he should be celebrating, he is at the Apple Farm with Faith. He is such a wonderful Daddy.


So, today I wish my husband, Travis, a wonderful, fun filled day and I take this chance to thank him for being a great husband, Daddy and friend.



Happy Birthday, Baby - I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

The Rackroom Crew said...

Happy Birthday We love you

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Travis. Hope you have a wonderful day. We Love You
Amanda, Les and Seth