Thursday, September 04, 2008

Great-Grandparents are Great!

Sunday is Grandparents day so for today's Friday Family Funny I am going to take a break from the funnies and show you pictures of the kids with some of their Great-Grandparents. We were blessed over Labor Day week-end to visit with each set on my side of the family.

Granny Hill

Nannie Rose and Papa Red

Nanny Ray
Grandpop Cool (Hannah Grace did not want to be in this picture, can't you tell)

Grandmom Cool (we gave up on Hannah Grace with this one)


While we were in Kentucky we took the opportunity to take a "Barbara" Photo. For those who don't know the story, there have been a total of eight generations of "Barbara's" on my side of the family.

Barbara C. - Barbara M. - Barbara Alyssa S. - Hannah Grace Barbara S.

This is my FAVORITE photo!!

My kids are so blessed!

Happy Grandparents Day!

No comments: