Monday, September 08, 2008

Braving "Hanna"

Friday night we headed out to the first Woodruff High School Home game. I am usually a very prepared person, but for some reason I was not prepared for the rain from Tropical Storm Hanna to effect us at the football game. The night started out beautiful and then the rain started and kept coming and the wind started with the rain. While I was gone to get the ponchos from the van, our Hannah kept saying, "I'm just not sure I'm going to make it." That's how I felt too. Travis kept telling me to wait until half-time and it was suppose to be over. He kept reminding me that I would sit in the rain for one of mind and Caleb was as close as it gets without being ours, so we needed to try to stick it out. We did and I am sure glad we did. Woodruff won in the last seconds, and I really mean the last seconds.

Here's a little clip of the excited of the game:

Friday night was just the beginning of our football fun...

No comments: