Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Family Funnies - Santa Knows

The other day we were riding in the van and I was talking with the girls about what they might want for Christmas. Hannah Grace told me she wanted a Princess TV, a bouncy ball, and a Doddle Bear - no problem I can handle all that. Faith said she wanted a Princess TV, a Doddle Bear, and a "that Tinker Bell twirly thing" - Princess TV, taken care of; Doddle Bear, will be taken care of; "Tinker Bell twirly thing", I'm not sure of. I ask her to explain to me what that was, because I wasn't sure what is was. She quickly replied, "It doesn't matter Mommy, I'm not asking you for it, I'm asking Santa!"

Thank goodness, "Santa" has since then figured out what a "Tinker Bell twirly thing" is, but is not sure if he is going to be able to find it. It is something she saw at the Disney Outlet store in Jonesville back in June - but Santa is looking.

Have a great week-end!

*This picture is one of my favorite Christmas pictures of the kids. I love the way Faith is looking at Santa and how he is talking to her. The picture was taken in 2004.

No comments: