Monday, July 17, 2006

Ahoy Matey!


I took the kids to McDonald's for lunch today and they each got a Pirates of The Caribbean "hat". The all looked so cute I thought I would share a picture with you. I ask Faith what her pirate name was, she told me "Pirate Pete". I don't know where that came from, but she's sticking to it.

Travis and I went to see the movie on our "Date Night" Friday night, we both loved the movie, but we don't recommend it for children, not even children Samuel's age. The first movie got a PG rating (and I think it is too scary for Samuel, too) and the second one got a PG-13 rating. You must see the first movie to understand the second, but both are very good. I told Travis that I have never seen a movie where at the end of if I wanted to see the next one immediately and that is how I left theater on Friday. Enough of my movie review. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your vacation pics and the Friday funny :) I remember when Samuel was her age and saying funny stuff like that all the time like, "Big Daddy, what's God's phone number?!" haha Our kids went to McDonald's yesterday for lunch, too. We went with my mom, sister, Lindsey, and her kids on their way out to go back home.... it was Lydia's first time at McDonald's - crazy, huh?! Her favorite fast lunch place is by-far Chick-fil-A. I like it, too -poor Eric is so sick of eating there! haha

Charlie Wilborn (just an everyday guy) said...

Okay! You tell about a movie, but not what movie it is. I assume it is pirates of the caribean. Hope you are doing well.