Friday, January 01, 2010

I have been thinking and prying about putting an end to our family blog. For me, it has become one more thing on my "to-do-list" that never gets done, just like my laundry. For, me if there is something in the back of my mind that needs to get done, it stresses me out a little bit (OK, a lot) that it is not getting done, just like my laundry. And since, I can't quit doing my laundry, I had come to the conclusion that I needed to quit doing the family blog.

Well...I was reading in a magazine about an idea and I think it's what I'm going to try. For the year, I am going to try to post a picture each day of something that describes that day int he life of The Sparks Family. There won't be any kind of long explanation for the picture, most of the time there will be just a picture. I think this should be a great thing to look back on come December 31, 2010 and see what we have throughout the year.

No comments: