Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Family Funnies - I'm not a Baptist

I haven't done a Friday Family Funny in a while, but that doesn't mean that my three kids have not been doing and saying funny things - it just means they have been doing so many funny things, I haven't had time to stop laughing to write them down!!!

A couple of Friday nights ago we were at a Woodruff football game and Grammy and Big Daddy had gone with us. Woodruff had just scored a touchdown and they were playing music over the loud speaker. Faith was jumping and dancing around in excitement and Grammy asked her, "Faith, I thought you were a Baptist, you're not suppose to be dancing." Faith reply was: "I'm not a Baptist, I'm a Ballerina!!!"

That same night, Faith also said she was going to call President Barack Obama and tell him to make it a law that you couldn't "boo" the other team.

No comments: