Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Relaxing

I have finally taken the time to finish sorting through my pictures from our week-end in Pigeon Forge.
We left for vacation after lunch and arrived in Pigeon Forge in the early afternoon and checked into our cabin and then decided to go into Gatlinburg for a little while, we hadn't been for a couple of years.

I think I said before the best part of our week-end was our time to relax and that is what we enjoyed once we got back to the cabin. Mickey and Lana arrived late evening and Jaba and Sha Sha got there around midnight.

On Saturday morning, Travis and I got up and cooked breakfast for everyone, which I enjoyed so much; it was great fun to cook together.
Until around 11am we all just sat around, talked and relaxed - it was great!

The girls stayed in their PJ's until we decided to go swimming at the cabin rental company's indoor pool.


After swimming, as if we hadn't rested enough, we had a snack lunch (getting ready for our BIG supper at the Apple Barn) and then all took a nap. I told you it was a great vacation!

More coming soon...

No comments: