Friday, April 11, 2008

Family Friday Funnies - Stars Have Gas


This is how it went on the way to take Samuel to school this morning:


Hannah Grace: Mommy, I know what stars are made of!


Me: Wow, what are stars made of?


Hannah Grace: Gas.


Faith: (laughing) Yep, that's what stars are made of, gas. That's why they poot all the time!


I don't know what makes gas so funny to a four year old (not to mention a 10-year-old boy), but the other day I had laid a envelope with money for gas for Travis' car on his dresser and at one point during the afternoon, Faith asked me what it said and I told her it was for gas for Daddy's car.
When Travis got home, Faith followed him into the bedroom and proceeded to tell him, laughing and whispering, that envelope is for gas!
Have a great week-end!

1 comment:

emily said...

you forgot grown men. :) and well, i have to admit i'm laughing at the gas envelope thing. :) ethan has not picked up on the whole "gas" thing yet, but it's inevitable!