Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Where Do I Begin?

I don't even know where to begin in telling you about our wonderful Christmas season, but I think I will go back to Hannah Grace's birthday (Wednesday, December 19th) and begin there...

We took Hannah Grace to Chuck-E-Cheese on her birthday to celebrate; as you can see Faith celebrated again. We got there at 11:30am and we were the only one's there and no one came in until we were ready to leave. Even if you're not having a "party" they give the birthday child a hat, balloon, and tokens for the age and a free ice cream sandwich. It was great! Hannah Grace had the most fun playing with her Daddy:


Faith just had fun!


Last Thursday evening we traveled to Memama's and Granddaddy to have Christmas with them and Aunt Kendra. We had a wonderful meal and then the kids (and Aunt Kendra too) got to open one gift - PJ's!

Then Granddaddy read the Christmas Story (one of my favorite parts, I love to watch my kids listen to him read.)


Then it was time to open presents!!!!!!


Faith and her tricycle - check out the pink John Deere boots.

Samuel and his drawing kit.

Hannah Grace and her guitar and her pink John Deere boots.

After breakfast on Friday morning we headed to Bryson City, NC to ride The Polar Express to pick up Santa at the North Pole. I will dedicate an entire post to that eventful, but fun, night.

3 comments:

Jerry & Kerrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerry & Kerrie said...

looks like ya'll had so much fun!! I can't wait to hear the polor express story

Marc Backes said...

Only in the world of the Sparks would I read about pink John Deere boots...

There are so many redneck jokes in there I can't even begin to imagine...

We love you guys..have a great New Year and stay in touch...

The Backes'