Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Family Funnies- "Ya'll got some tape?"


We were having problems with our bathtub in the kids bathroom. The hot water would not turn off. It just kept running and running.. Anyway, Travis tried to fix it, but we ended up call a plumber. The problem ended up being broken stems that broken off inside the wall. As you can see, the plumber had to cut two holes in our wall in the hallway.
When I got home from work I was looking at the "damage" and my little helped, Faith, was beside me. I told her we were going to have to call Mammy and Popeye to come fix the hole in the wall. She wanted to call them right then, so we did. Then she wanted to talk to them. So she did. She got on the phone with Mammy and said, "There's a hole in our wall, ya'll got some tape?" So I guess we didn't need to call for help, all we needed was some tape!
Have a great week-end!

No comments: